Invest International: Dutch Solutions for Global Challenges
The representatives of our Invest International's Sector (SME & MidCorp) team are happy to share more information and answer your questions during the briefing session at the Netherlands Consul General's residence in HCMC on 18th May 2023.
Registration is mandatory and will close Monday 5 PM Vietnam Time.
About Invest International
Invest International supports Dutch companies in international financing of innovative solutions that contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN and the future earning capacity of the Dutch economy. Hence: 'Dutch Solutions for Global Challenges'. For governments in developing countries and businesses, we provide funds designed for infrastructure projects and offer project development expertise.
Invest International's impact themes are in the five sectors in which the Netherlands has a lot to offer: Agri-food, Sustainable Manufacturing, Water and Infrastructure, Transitional and Renewable Energy, and Healthcare.
With tailored financing and expertise in project development, Invest International makes international projects flourish and expand.
The knowledge, contacts, and experience of the team of about 120 professionals help Dutch companies and governments in developing countries to create impact.
This is what Invest International does:
- Financing -> For local, international companies and developing country governments we offer tailor-made financing arrangements and blended solutions.
- Project development -> For governments in developing countries and businesses, we provide funds designed for infrastructure projects and offer project development expertise.
- Connecting -> Public and private funding are brought together for unique partnerships.
Why work with us?
We have a unique skillset – combining finance with overseas development expertise – that means we can make project plans a reality.
- If you are a Dutch company, one with Dutch links, or an overseas government we can collaborate to deliver the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- We can fill a funding gap for international projects which can be risky and are outside the remit of mainstream investors and lenders.
- Our mandate includes contributing to the Dutch economy so we are uniquely positioned to take on projects that may be unattractive to other investors.